Cincinnati Brake Service
If your brakes are squealing, grinding, or just don’t feel right, you need a brake service as soon as possible to diagnose and fix the problem. After all, not being able to stop on time risks the lives of you, your family, and other people. You don’t want to trust just anybody with your brake repairs, though. Trust the professionals at Ulmer’s Auto Care Center. We have been servicing vehicles in the Cincinnati area for more than 85 years.
How Do I Know When I Need New Brakes?
Here are the most common signs that it may be time for brake service:
- Vehicle pulls to the left or right when you brake
- Brake warning light on the dashboard comes on
- You need to press harder than usual on the brakes to stop
- The brake pedal pushes farther down than usual or feels spongy
- Car wobbles at high speeds
- It takes longer than usual to stop
- Unusual vibrations or noises when braking
- Shaking steering wheel
- Brakes squeak, squeal, or grind
- It’s been more than one year or 12,000 miles since your brakes were last inspected
Types of Brake Services
When you bring your vehicle in for brake service, you’ll get a full brake inspection to find the cause of your problems. Depending on what’s wrong, you may need one or more of the following services:
- Replace brake pads
- Service brake rotors
- Replace brake shoes
- Service brake drums
- Brake fluid exchange or repairs
- Anti-lock brake system (ABS) service
Get Brake Repairs in Cincinnati
You and your family’s lives rely on having brakes you can count on. When it has to be done right, trust the experts at Ulmer’s Auto Care Center. We’ve been in business since 1936, and our ASE Master Certified Technicians are ready to get you safely back on the road.
We stand behind all of our repairs with a 4-year/50,000-mile warranty, so you can rest assured that your vehicle is in good hands.To make an appointment for brake repairs, find your nearest Cincinnati-area location and contact them today.