Transmission Repairs In Cincinnati
Transmission repairs can be expensive. The last thing you need is a transmission shop willing to take advantage of their customers. Ulmer’s Auto Care Center has been servicing the Cincinnati area since 1936, so you can be sure we stand behind our workmanship and customer service.
How Can I Tell if I Need Transmission Repairs?
The biggest clue that it’s time for transmission repairs would be if your car doesn’t start. Other signs that it’s time for transmission service include:
- Gears shift for no reason
- Vehicle jerks when shifting gears
- Delay when putting vehicle into gear
- Falling out of gear while driving
- Unusual movement
- Grinding, buzzing, whining, or clunking noises
- Dark, leaking, or burnt-smelling transmission fluid
Transmission Repair Cost Factors
Many different factors go into the cost of transmission repairs. A few of the biggest factors include:
- Type of repairs needed
- Car make, model, and year
- Used, rebuilt, or remanufactured transmission
- Manual vs automatic transmission
Types of Transmission Repairs
Depending on what’s wrong, there are many different types of transmission repairs your vehicle might need:
- Transmission fluid flush and fill pushes out all the old transmission fluid and replaces it with fresh fluid
- Transmission reseal service to find and fix leaks
- Clutch service can handle manual transmission repairs
- Automatic transmission service may include repairing, rebuilding, or replacing your transmission
Trustworthy Cincinnati Transmission Repairs
Since transmission repairs can be expensive and time-consuming, don’t trust your vehicle with just anybody. If you’re looking for a transmission shop, turn to Ulmer’s Auto Care Center. We’ve been maintaining and repairing transmissions in the Cincinnati area for more than 85 years.
Having your car in the shop for a long time can be a hassle. That’s why we offer free loaner cars if your vehicle needs extensive repairs. Additionally, our 4-year/50,000-mile warranty on repairs gives you peace of mind.We have locations in Cincinnati, Milford, Deer Park, Florence and Southgate KY to serve you. Find your nearest location today and make an appointment for your transmission service.